Transformation of Ownership Relations and Comparative Analysis of the Russian Regions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Солнцев О. Г. & Хромов М. Ю. & Волков Р. Г., 2009. "Институты Развития: Анализ И Оценка Мирового Опыта," Studies on Russian Economic Development Проблемы прогнозирования, CyberLeninka;Федеральное государственное бюджетное учреждение науки Институт народнохозяйственного прогнозирования Российской академии наук, issue 2, pages 3-29.
- Gál, Zoltán & Ptáček, Pavel, 2010. "The role of mid-range universities in knowledge transfer: the case of non-metropolitan regions in Central and Eastern Europe (examples from Hungary and the Czech Republic)," MPRA Paper 28358, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Jan 2011.
- Daniele Calabrese, 2008. "Strategic Communication for Privatization, Public-Private Partnerships, and Private Participation in Infrastructure Projects," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6522.
- Пайсон Д. Б., 2009. "Государственно-Частное Партнерство Как Институт Развития В Области Космической Деятельности," Вопросы государственного и муниципального управления // Public administration issues, НИУ ВШЭ, issue 3, pages 17-34.
- Spielman, David J. & von Grebmer, Klaus, 2004. "Public-private partnerships in agricultural research: an analysis of challenges facing industry and the Consultative Group on International Agricultural Research," EPTD discussion papers 113, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Richard Hemming & Gerd Schwartz & Bernardin Akitoby, 2007. "Public Investment and Public-Private Partnerships," IMF Economic Issues 40, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsRussian economy; ownership relations; Russian regions;
- H82 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Governmental Property
- K11 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Property Law
- K22 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Business and Securities Law
- L32 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Public Enterprises; Public-Private Enterprises
- L33 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Comparison of Public and Private Enterprise and Nonprofit Institutions; Privatization; Contracting Out
- P31 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Socialist Enterprises and Their Transitions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gai:ppaper:115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Hugues). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gaidaru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.