Wal-Mart e suas reestruturações empresariais para disputar o mercado mundial do varejo
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Benabou, Roland, 1994. "Human capital, inequality, and growth: A local perspective," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 817-826, April.
- Papageorgiou, G. J., 1979. "Agglomeration," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 41-59, February.
- Paul Davidson, 1994. "Post Keynesian Macroeconomic Theory," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 124.
- Becker, Gary S., 1971. "The Economics of Discrimination," University of Chicago Press Economics Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 2, number 9780226041162.
- ten Raa, Thijs, 1994. "On the methodology of input-output analysis," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 3-25, February.
- G A Dymski & J M Veitch, 1996.
"Financial transformation and the metropolis: booms, busts, and banking in Los Angeles,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 28(7), pages 1233-1260, July.
- G A Dymski & J M Veitch, 1996. "Financial Transformation and the Metropolis: Booms, Busts, and Banking in Los Angeles," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 28(7), pages 1233-1260, July.
- Schelling, Thomas C, 1969. "Models of Segregation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(2), pages 488-493, May.
- R. Hirschowitz, 1989. "The Other Path: The Invisible Revolution in the Third World," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 57(4), pages 266-272, December.
- Nijkamp, Peter & Rietveld, Piet & Snickars, Folke, 1987. "Regional and multiregional economic models: A survey," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics,in: P. Nijkamp (ed.), Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 7, pages 257-294 Elsevier.
- Gary Dymski, 1995. "The theory of bank redlining and discrimination: An exploration," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 23(3), pages 37-74, March.
- Lisa Mohanty & Gary Dymski, 1999. "Credit and Banking Structure: Asian and African-American Experience in Los Angeles," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(2), pages 362-366, May.
- Roland Benabou, 1993.
"Workings of a City: Location, Education, and Production,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 108(3), pages 619-652.
- Roland Benabou, 1991. "Workings of a City: Location, Education, and Production," NBER Technical Working Papers 0113, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsWal-Mart; empresa multinacional; economia industrial; estratégias de expansão; varejo;
- L - Industrial Organization
- L8 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services
- L81 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Retail and Wholesale Trade; e-Commerce
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-08-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAM-2008-08-21 (Central & South America)
- NEP-MAC-2008-08-21 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fup:wpaper:0003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Luciano Nakabashi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deufpbr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.