Nominal Debt and the Dynamics of Currency Crises
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Giancarlo Corsetti & Bartosz Mackowiak, 2000. "Nominal Debt and the Dynamics of Currency Crises," Working Papers 820, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Corsetti, Giancarlo & MacKowiak, Bartosz, 2000. "Nominal Debt and the Dynamics of Currency Crises," Center Discussion Papers 28516, Yale University, Economic Growth Center.
- Corsetti, Giancarlo & Mackowiak, Bartosz Adam, 2001. "Nominal Debt and the Dynamics of Currency Crises," CEPR Discussion Papers 2929, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Burnside, Craig & Eichenbaum, Martin & Rebelo, Sergio, 2006.
"Government finance in the wake of currency crises,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 401-440, April.
- Craig Burnside & Martin Eichenbaum & Sergio Rebelo, 2003. "Government Finance in the Wake of Currency Crises," NBER Working Papers 9786, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Burnside, Craig & Eichenbaum, Martin & Rebelo, Sérgio, 2003. "Government Finance in the Wake of Currency Crises," CEPR Discussion Papers 3939, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Craig Burnside & Martin Eichenbaum & Sergio Rebelo, 2003. "Government Finance in the Wake of Currency Crises," RCER Working Papers 501, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Craig Burnside & Martin Eichenbaum, 2005. "Government Finance in the Wake of Currency Crises," 2005 Meeting Papers 429, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- António Afonso, 2002.
"Disturbing the fiscal theory of the price level: Can it fit the eu-15?,"
10th International Conference on Panel Data, Berlin, July 5-6, 2002
B4-3, International Conferences on Panel Data.
- António Afonso, 2002. "Disturbing the Fiscal Theory of the Price Level: Can it Fit the EU-15," Working Papers Department of Economics 2002/01, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Corsetti, Giancarlo & Mackowiak, Bartosz, 2006. "Fiscal imbalances and the dynamics of currency crises," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(5), pages 1317-1338, July.
- Burnside, Craig, 2004. "Currency crises and contingent liabilities," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 25-52, January.
- Fan, Jingwen & Minford, Patrick, 2009.
"Can the Fiscal Theory of the price level explain UK inflation in the 1970s?,"
Cardiff Economics Working Papers
E2009/26, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section, revised Mar 2011.
- Fan, Jingwen & Minford, Patrick, 2010. "Can the Fiscal Theory of the price level explain UK inflation in the 1970s?," CEPR Discussion Papers 7630, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Richard Hemming & Axel Schimmelpfennig & Michael Kell, 2003. "Fiscal Vulnerability and Financial Crises in Emerging Market Economies," IMF Occasional Papers 218, International Monetary Fund.
- Axel Dreher & Bernhard Herz & Volker Karb, 2006.
"Is there a causal link between currency and debt crises?,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(4), pages 305-325.
- Axel Dreher & Bernhard Herz & Volker Karb, 2004. "Is There a Causal Link between Currency and Debt Crises?," International Finance 0404005, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Feb 2005.
- Axel Dreher & Bernhard Herz & Volker Karb, 2005. "Is There a Causal Link between Currency and Debt Crisis?," TWI Research Paper Series 3, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, UniversitÃ¤t Konstanz.
- Craig Burnside, 2004. "The Research Agenda: Craig Burnside on the Causes and Consequences of Twin Banking-Currency Crises," EconomicDynamics Newsletter, Review of Economic Dynamics, vol. 5(2), April.
- Maltritz, Dominik, 2008. "Modelling the dependency between currency and debt crises: An option based approach," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 100(3), pages 344-347, September.
- Stefan Eichler & Dominik Maltritz, 2011. "Currency crises and the stock market: empirical evidence for another type of twin crisis," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(29), pages 4561-4587.
More about this item
KeywordsMONETARY POLICY ; GOVERNMENT ; INFLATION ; MONEY ; DEMAND;
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:yalegr:820. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/egyalus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.