The Role of Knowledge and Capital in Economic Growth
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vladimir D. Matveenk, 2011. "Interests of Social Groups, Direction of Technical Progress, and Barriers to Development: How Sustainable is the World Economic Growth?," DEGIT Conference Papers c016_047, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Eyal Apatov & Arthur Grimes, 2016. "Higher education institutions and regional growth: The case of New Zealand," Working Papers 16_11, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Nowak-Lehmann D., Felicitas, 2003. "Trade Policy and its Impact On Economic Growth: The Chilean Experience in the Period of 1960 to 1998," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 3(2).
- Bouton, L. & Sumlinski, M.A., 2000. "Trends in Private Investment in Developing Countries. Statistics for 1970-1998," Papers 41, World Bank - International Finance Corporation.
- Jorge Baldrich, 2010. "Taxing Our Neighbors? Why Some Sub-National Revenues Are So Small," Working Papers 100, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Mar 2010.
- David C. Maré, 2003. "Ideas for Growth?," Working Papers 03_19, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Martin AarÃ¸e Christensen, 2015. "A CGE model with ICT and R&D-driven endogenous growth: A detailed model description," JRC Working Papers JRC97908, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Yuanchen Chang & Mao-Wei Hung & Chiuling Lu, 2005. "Trade, R&D spending and financial development," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(11), pages 809-819.
- Lawrence Bouton & Mariusz A. Sumlinski, 2000. "Trends in Private Investment in Developing Countries : Statistics for 1970-1998," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13986.
- Fofack, Hippolyte, 2009. "Determinants of globalization and growth prospects for Sub-Saharan African countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5019, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsTECHNOLOGY ; ECONOMIC GROWTH;
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:wodeec:149. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/widerfi.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .