Techniques Of Privatization Of State-Owned Enterprises -
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Can Simga-Mugan & Ayse Yãœce, 2003. "Privatization in Emerging Markets : The Case of Turkey," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(5), pages 83-110, September.
- R. Daviddi, 1994. "Privatisation in the transition to a market economy," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 47(191), pages 399-429.
- -, 1995. "Revista de la CEPAL no.56," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), August.
- R. Daviddi, 1994. "Privatisation in the transition to a market economy," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 47(191), pages 399-429.
- Rolf J.Lüders, 1991. "Massive Divestiture And Privatization Lessons From Chile," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 9(4), pages 1-19, October.
- Can Simga-Mugan & Ayse Yüce, 2003. "Privatization in Emerging Markets : The Case of Turkey," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(5), pages 83-110, September.
- Florencio López-de-Silanes, 1997. "Determinants of Privatization Prices," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 112(4), pages 965-1025.
- Boubakri, Narjess & Cosset, Jean-Claude, 1998. "La privatisation tient-elle ses promesses?," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 74(3), pages 363-380, septembre.
More about this item
Keywordsprivate sector ; enterprises ; developed countries ; government policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:wobate:88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .