Techniques Of Privatization Of State-Owned Enterprises -
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Can Simga-Mugan & Ayse Yãœce, 2003. "Privatization in Emerging Markets : The Case of Turkey," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(5), pages 83-110, September.
- R. Daviddi, 1994. "Privatisation in the transition to a market economy," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 47(191), pages 399-429.
- -, 1995. "Revista de la CEPAL no.56," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), August.
- Jure Stojan, 2014. "Privatisation failure and failure to privatise: the slovene example," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(2), pages 270-281, June.
- R. Daviddi, 1994. "Privatisation in the transition to a market economy," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 47(191), pages 399-429.
- Rolf J.Lüders, 1991. "Massive Divestiture And Privatization Lessons From Chile," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 9(4), pages 1-19, October.
- Can Simga-Mugan & Ayse Yüce, 2003. "Privatization in Emerging Markets : The Case of Turkey," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(5), pages 83-110, September.
- Florencio López-de-Silanes, 1997. "Determinants of Privatization Prices," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 112(4), pages 965-1025.
- Boubakri, Narjess & Cosset, Jean-Claude, 1998. "La privatisation tient-elle ses promesses?," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 74(3), pages 363-380, septembre.
More about this item
Keywordsprivate sector ; enterprises ; developed countries ; government policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:wobate:88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.