Setting Priorities for Environmental Management. An Application to the Mining Sector in Bolivia
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rolando Morales & Erwing Galoppo & Luis Carlos Jemio M. & María Carmen Choque & Natasha Morales, 2000. "Bolivia: Geografía y desarrollo económico," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 2047, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Rolando Morales & Erwing Galopo & Luis Carlos Jemio & Carmen María Choque & Natacha Morales, 2000. "Bolivia: Geography and Economic Development," Research Department Publications 3087, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
More about this item
KeywordsENVIRONMENT ; BOLIVIA ; MINING;
- L71 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Mining, Extraction, and Refining: Hydrocarbon Fuels
- L72 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Mining, Extraction, and Refining: Other Nonrenewable Resources
- Q20 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
- Q30 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:wobate:398. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .