Satisfying Urban Thirst. Water Supply Augmentation and Pricing Policy in Hyderabad City, India
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Havranek, Tomas & Irsova, Zuzana & Vlach, Tomas, 2016. "Publication Bias in Measuring the Income Elasticity of Water Demand," MPRA Paper 75247, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohamed Ayadi & Jaya Krishnakumar & Mohamed Salah Matoussi, 2002. "A Panel Data Analysis of Residential Water Demand in Presence of Nonlinear Progressive Tariffs," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 2002.06, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- G S Sastry, 2006. "Issues of Unaccounted for Water in the Urban Water Sector," Working Papers 176, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore.
- Tomas Havranek & Zuzana Irsova & Tomas Vlach, 2017. "Measuring the Income Elasticity of Water Demand: The Importance of Publication and Endogeneity Biases," Working Papers IES 2017/02, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Feb 2017.
More about this item
KeywordsINDIA ; WATER ; PRICING;
- Q25 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Water
- Q28 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:wobate:395. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .