Testing For Labor Market Duality: The Private Wage Sector In Cote D'Ivoire
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rama,Martin G., 1998. "Wage misalignment in CFA countries: are labor market policies to blame?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1873, The World Bank.
- José Ignacio Uribe García & Carlos Humberto Ortíz Quevedo, 2004. "Una Propuesta De Conceptualización Y Medición Del Sector Informal," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO-CIDSE 003720, UNIVERSIDAD DEL VALLE - CIDSE.
More about this item
Keywordswages ; ivory coast ; econometric models ; labour market ; tests;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:wobali:66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .