High Real Interest rates and Banking Crisis in an Open Economy: A Case Study of Chile, 1975-1983
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:dug:journl:y:2016:i:3:p:127-137 is not listed on IDEAS
- Noor Azryani Auzairy & Chee Yong Thing, 2016. "Lending Interest Rates’ Relationships of Malaysia and Other Countries," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 12(3), pages 127-137, JUNE.
More about this item
KeywordsINTEREST RATE; DEVELOPING COUNTRIES;
- E40 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - General
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:washer:96-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuwaus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .