reference Priors in Non-Normal Location Problems
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fernández, C. & Steel, M.F.J., 1997.
"On the Dangers of Modelling through Continuous Distributions : A Bayesian Perspective,"
1997-05, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Carmen Fernandez & Mark F J Steel, 1998. "On the dangers of modelling through continuous distributions: A Bayesian perspective," ESE Discussion Papers 22, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Fernández, C. & Steel, M.F.J., 1996. "On Bayesian Modelling of Fat Tails and Skewness," Discussion Paper 1996-58, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsINFORMATION; ECONOMIC MODELS;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:tilbur:9591. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cekubnl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .