Long-run Exchange Rate Determination:a Neural Network Study
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Verkooijen, W.J.H. & Plasmans, J.E.J. & Daniels, H.A.M., 1995. "Long-run exchange rate determination : A neural network study," Discussion Paper 1995-109, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Verkooijen, W.J.H. & Plasmans, J.E.J. & Daniëls, H.A.M., 1995. "Long-run exchange rate determination: A neural network study," SESO Working Papers 1995017, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sephton, Peter S, 1994. "Cointegration Tests on MARS," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 7(1), pages 23-35, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- E. Schirru, 1996. "Modelli di determinazione del tasso di cambio: un'analisi di cointegrazione," Working Paper CRENoS 199610, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
More about this item
KeywordsEXCHANGE RATE; NETWORKS; MODELS;
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:tilbur:95109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cekubnl.html .