On the Connectedness of the Set of Constrained Equilibria
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Herings, P.J.J., 1993. "On the connectedness of the set of constrained equilibria," Discussion Paper 1993-63, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Herings, P.J.J. & Dreze, J., 1998. "Continua of Underemployment Equilibria," Discussion Paper 1998-05, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- van den Elzen, Antoon, 1997. "An adjustment process for the standard Arrow-Debreu model with production," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 315-324, April.
- Herings, Jean-Jacques & van der Laan, Gerard & Talman, Dolf & Venniker, Richard, 1997.
"Equilibrium adjustment of disequilibrium prices,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 53-77, February.
- Herings, P.J.J. & van der Laan, G. & Talman, A.J.J. & Venniker, R., 1994. "Equilibrium adjustment of disequilibrium prices," Discussion Paper 1994-84, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Herings, P.J.J. & van der Laan, G. & Talman, A.J.J. & Venniker, R., 1997. "Equilibrium adjustment of disequilibrium prices," Other publications TiSEM 22550f27-0bed-4dff-a9de-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:tilbur:9363. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cekubnl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.