On the Connectedness of the Set of Constrained Equilibria
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Herings, P.J.J., 1993. "On the connectedness of the set of constrained equilibria," Discussion Paper 1993-63, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kenneth Hendricks & Robert H. Porter, 1989. "Collusion in Auctions," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 15-16, pages 217-230.
- Fehl, Ulrich & Guth, Werner, 1987. "Internal and external stability of bidder cartels in auctions and public tenders: A comparison of pricing rules," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 303-313.
- Plum, M, 1992. "Characterization and Computation of Nash-Equilibria for Auctions with Incomplete Information," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 20(4), pages 393-418.
- Guth, Werner, 1986. "Auctions, public tenders, and fair division games: An axiomatic approach," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 283-294, June.
- Graham, Daniel A & Marshall, Robert C, 1987. "Collusive Bidder Behavior at Single-Object Second-Price and English Auctions," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 95(6), pages 1217-1239, December.
- McAfee, R Preston & McMillan, John, 1992. "Bidding Rings," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(3), pages 579-599, June.
- Graham, Daniel A & Marshall, Robert C & Richard, Jean-Francois, 1990. "Differential Payments within a Bidder Coalition and the Shapley Value," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(3), pages 493-510, June.
- Gibbard, Allan, 1973. "Manipulation of Voting Schemes: A General Result," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(4), pages 587-601, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Herings, P.J.J. & Dreze, J., 1998. "Continua of Underemployment Equilibria," Discussion Paper 1998-05, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Herings, Jean-Jacques & van der Laan, Gerard & Talman, Dolf & Venniker, Richard, 1997.
"Equilibrium adjustment of disequilibrium prices,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 53-77, February.
- Herings, P.J.J. & van der Laan, G. & Talman, A.J.J. & Venniker, R., 1994. "Equilibrium adjustment of disequilibrium prices," Discussion Paper 1994-84, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Herings, P.J.J. & van der Laan, G. & Talman, A.J.J. & Venniker, R., 1997. "Equilibrium adjustment of disequilibrium prices," Other publications TiSEM 22550f27-0bed-4dff-a9de-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- van den Elzen, Antoon, 1997. "An adjustment process for the standard Arrow-Debreu model with production," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 315-324, April.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:tilbur:9363. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cekubnl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .