The Closedness Of The Free-Disposal Hull Of A Production Set
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Horsley, Anthony & Wrobel, Andrzej J, 1991. "The Closedness of the Free-Disposal Hull of a Production Set," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 1(4), pages 386-391, October.
- Horsley, A. & Wrobel, A.J., 1990. "The Closedness of the Free-Disposal Hull of a Production Set," Discussion Paper 1990-13, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anthony Horsley & Andrew J Wrobel, 1999. "Efficiency Rents of Storage Plants in Peak-Load Pricing, II: Hydroelectricity - (Now published as Efficiency rents of hydroelectric storage plants in continuous-time peak-load pricing, in The Current ," STICERD - Theoretical Economics Paper Series 372, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Horsley, A. & Wrobel, A., 1990.
"The Continuity Of The Equilibrium Price Density: The Case Of Symmetric Joint Costs, And A Solution To The Shifting-Pattern Problem,"
9014, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Horsley, A. & Wrobel, A.J., 1990. "The Continuity of the Equilibrium Price Density : The Case of Symmetric Joint Costs, and a Solution to the Shifting-Pattern Problem," Discussion Paper 1990-14, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Anthony Horsley & Andrew J Wrobel, 1999. "The Density Form of Equilibrium Prices in Continuous Time and Boiteuxs Solution to the Shifting-Peak Problem- (Now published as Boiteuxs solution to the shifting-peak problem and the equilibrium price," STICERD - Theoretical Economics Paper Series 371, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
More about this item
Keywordsproduction ; economic models ; commodities;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:tilbur:9013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cekubnl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.