Implications of the Home Bias: A Pecking Order of Capital Inflows and Corrective Taxation
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Assaf Razin & Efraim Sadka & Chi-Wa Yuen, 1999.
"An Information-Based Model of Foreign Direct Investment: The Gains from Trade Revisited,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 6(4), pages 579-596, November.
- Razin, A. & Sadka, E. & Yuen, C.-W., 1998. "An Information-Based Model of Foreign Direct Investment: the Gains from Trade Revisited," Papers 28-98, Tel Aviv.
- Assaf Razin & Efraim Sadka & Chi-Wa Yuen, 1999. "An Information-Based Model of Foreign Direct Investment: The Gains from Trade Revisited," NBER Working Papers 6884, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Torben Dall Schmidt, 2001. "Direct Investment, Economic Integration and the Welfare State: The Case of European Integration," ERSA conference papers ersa01p61, European Regional Science Association.
- Assaf Razin & Efraim Sadka & Chi-Wa Yuen, 1999. "Excessive FDI flows under asymmetric information," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Sep.
- Razin, Assaf & Sadka, Efraim, 2003.
"Gains from FDI inflows with incomplete information,"
Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 71-77, January.
- Assaf Razin & Efraim Sadka, 2002. "Gains from FDI Inflows with Incomplete Information," NBER Working Papers 9008, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dellas, Harris & Hess, Martin K, 2002.
"Financial Development and the Sensitivity of Stock Markets to External Influences,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(3), pages 525-538, August.
- Harris Dellas & Martin K. Hess, 2000. "Financial Development and the Sensitivity of Stock Markets to External Influences," Working Papers 00.06, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Dellas, Harris & Hess, Martin, 2001. "Financial Development and the Sensitivity of Stock Markets to External Influences," CEPR Discussion Papers 2766, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsFOREIGN INVESTMENTS ; INFORMATION;
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F35 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Aid
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
- H30 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:teavfo:32-97. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fotauil.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .