An Organizing Principle For Dynamic Estimation
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kalaba, Robert & Tesfatsion, Leigh, 1996.
"A multicriteria approach to model specification and estimation,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 193-214, February.
- Robert Kalaba & Leigh Tesfatsion, 1995. "A Multicriteria Approach to Model Specification and Estimation," Econometrics 9501001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kalaba, Robert & Tesfatsion, Leigh, 1996. "A multicriteria approach to model specification and estimation," ISU General Staff Papers 199601010800001026, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Kalaba, Robert E. & Tesfatsion, Leigh S., 1996. "A Multicriteria Approach to Model Specification and Estimation," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1684, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Claudio Morana, 2009.
"Realized betas and the cross-section of expected returns,"
Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(17), pages 1371-1381.
- Claudio Morana, 2008. "Realized Betas and the Cross-Section of Expected Returns," ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series 15-2008, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Kuethe, Todd H. & Foster, Kenneth A. & Florax, Raymond J.G.M., 2008. "A Spatial Hedonic Model with Time-Varying Parameters: A New Method Using Flexible Least Squares," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6306, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Claudio Morana, 2009. "An omnibus noise filter," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 459-479, August.
More about this item
Keywordseconometrics ; evaluation ; linear models;
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:socaec:m8818. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuscus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.