Ethnic Differences in Parents' Coresidence with Adult Children in Peninsular Malysia
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Akshay Kumar Panigrahi, 2010. "Living Arrangement Preferences of the Elderly in Orissa, India," Working Papers 240, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore.
- Viola Thimm & Mayurakshi Chaudhuri & Sarah J. Mahler, 2017. "Enhancing Intersectional Analyses with Polyvocality: Making and Illustrating the Model," Social Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(2), pages 1-19, March.
More about this item
KeywordsAGED ; MALAYSIA ; ASIA ; ETHNICITY;
- Z10 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - General
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:randrs:96-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/randdus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .