Computer Professionals in Canada: A Survey of Supply and Demand
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicole Haggerty & Scott Schneberger, 2000. "An Analysis of the Canadian Information Techology Labour Market," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 26(4), pages 461-475, December.
More about this item
KeywordsDATA PROCESSING; DEMAND; SUPPLY; COMPUTER SCIENTISTS;
- J44 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Professional Labor Markets and Occupations
- J40 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:qkiris:18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .