Inflation an Asymmetric Price Adjustment
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mikael Carlsson & Oskar Nordstrom Skans, 2012.
"Evaluating Microfoundations for Aggregate Price Rigidities: Evidence from Matched Firm-Level Data on Product Prices and Unit Labor Cost,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 102(4), pages 1571-1595, June.
- Carlsson, Mikael & Nordström Skans, Oskar, 2009. "Evaluating microfoundations for aggregate price regidities: evidence from matched firm-level data on product prices and unit labor cost," Working Paper Series 1083, European Central Bank.
- Carlsson, Mikael & Nordström Skans, Oskar, 2011. "Evaluating microfoundations for aggregate price rigidities: evidence from matched firm-level data on product prices and unit labor cost," Working Paper Series 2011:8, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Carlsson, Mikael & Nordström Skans, Oskar, 2009. "Evaluating Microfoundations for Aggregate Price Rigidities: Evidence from Matched Firm- Level Data on Product Prices and Unit Labor Cost," Working Paper Series 231, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Raghbendra Jha & Hari K. Nagarajan, 2002. "Noisy Vertical Markets," ASARC Working Papers 2002-04, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Mohammad J Alam & Raghbendra Jha, 2016. "Asymmetric threshold vertical price transmission in wheat and flour markets in Dhaka (Bangladesh): seemingly unrelated regression analysis," ASARC Working Papers 2016-03, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Rotheli, Tobias F., 2005. "The illusion of over-optimism in survey data: the case of manufacturers' selling prices," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 151-159, March.
- Monia Ben-Kaabia & José M. Gil & Mehrez Ameur, 2005. "Vertical integration and non-linear price adjustments: The Spanish poultry sector," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(2), pages 253-271.
- Bhaskar, V, 2002. "Asymmetric Price Adjustment:Micro-foundations and Macroeconomic Implications," Economics Discussion Papers 8849, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Robert A Buckle & David Haugh & Peter Thomson, 2002. "Growth and volatility regime switching models for New Zealand GDP data," Treasury Working Paper Series 02/08, New Zealand Treasury.
- David Law & Bob Buckle & Dean Hyslop, 2006. "Toward a Model of Firm Productivity Dynamics," Treasury Working Paper Series 06/11, New Zealand Treasury.
- Aysoy, Cevriye & Kirli, Duygu Halim & Tumen, Semih, 2015.
"How does a shorter supply chain affect pricing of fresh food? Evidence from a natural experiment,"
Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 104-113.
- Cevriye Aysoy & Duygu Halim Kirli & Semih Tumen, 2015. "How Does a Shorter Supply Chain Affect Pricing of Fresh Food? Evidence from a Natural Experiment," Working Papers 1528, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Claire Loupias & Patrick Sevestre, 2013.
"Costs, Demand, and Producer Price Changes,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 95(1), pages 315-327, March.
- Loupias, Claire & Sevestre, Patrick, 2010. "Costs, demand, and producer price changes," Working Paper Series 1184, European Central Bank.
- Claire Loupias & Patrick Sevestre, 2010. "Cost, Demand and Producer Price Changes," Documents de recherche 10-06, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- Loupias, C. & Sevestre, P., 2010. "Costs, demand, and producer price changes," Working papers 273, Banque de France.
- Anne-Marie Brook & Özer Karagedikli & Dean Scrimgeour, 2002. "An optimal inflation target for New Zealand: lessons from the literature," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 65, September.
- Carlsson, Mikael, 2014. "Selection Effects in Producer-Price Setting," Working Paper Series 2014:6, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Sam Peltzman, 2000.
"Prices Rise Faster than They Fall,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 108(3), pages 466-502, June.
- Sam Peltzman, 1998. "Prices Rise Faster Than They Fall," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 142, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Brian Silverstone, 2000. "Respondent Dynamics within the NZIER Survey of Business Opinion: An Introductory Perspective," Working Papers in Economics 00/03, University of Waikato.
- Daniele CAVICCHIOLI, 2013. "Detecting market power along food supply chains: evidence from the fluid milk sector in Italy," Departmental Working Papers 2013-01, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano, revised 30 Jan 2013.
- Ariun-Erdene Bayarjargal, 2016. "Economic growth and income inequality: asymmetric response of top income shares to growth volatility," Departmental Working Papers 2016-09, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Vinícius dos Santos Cerqueira & Márcio Bruno Ribeiro & Thiago Sevilhano Martinez, 2011. "Propagação Assimétrica de Choques Monetários na Economia Brasileira: Evidências com Base em um Modelo Vetorial não Linear de Transição Suave," Discussion Papers 1639, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
More about this item
KeywordsINFLATION ; PRICING;
- D40 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - General
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:purkib:96-013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/kspurus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.