Loan-Loss Provisions And Third-World Debt
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John R. Walter, 1991. "Loan loss reserves," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Jul, pages 20-30.
- N.M. Healey, 1994. "The international debt crisis: the end of the beginning, not yet the beginning of the end," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 47(188), pages 75-97.
- N.M. Healey, 1994. "The international debt crisis: the end of the beginning, not yet the beginning of the end," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 47(188), pages 75-97.
More about this item
Keywordsdeveloping countries ; debt ; loans;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:prinfi:176. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deprius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .