Pricing of Contingent Claims from Discrete to Continuous Time Models: On the Robustness of the Black and Scholes Formula
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
More about this item
KeywordsMATHEMATICS; INTERNATIONAL FINANCE; FINANCIAL MARKET;
- C00 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - General
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:pnegmi:9525. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .