The Stochastic Dominance Ordering of Income Distributions of Over Time. I
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Javier Ruiz-Castillo, 2004.
"The measurement of structural and exchange income mobility,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 2(3), pages 219-228, September.
- Ruiz-Castillo, Javier, 2000. "The measurement of structural and exchange income mobility," UC3M Working papers. Economics 7274, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Hoy, Michael & Zheng, Buhong, 2011. "Measuring lifetime poverty," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 146(6), pages 2544-2562.
- Nicolas Gravel & Patrick Moyes, 2013.
"Utilitarianism or welfarism: does it make a difference?,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 40(2), pages 529-551, February.
- Nicolas Gravel & Patrick Moyes, 2011. "Utilitarianism or Welfarism: Does it Make a Difference?," Working Papers halshs-00634010, HAL.
- Nicolas Gravel & Patrick Moyes, 2013. "Utilitarianism or welfarism: does it make a difference?," Post-Print hal-00650750, HAL.
- Patrick MOYES ( GREThA, CNRS, UMRS 5113) & Nicolas GRAVEL (AMSE (GREQAM) et Aix-Marseille University), 2011. "Utilitarianism or Welfarism: Does it Make a Difference?," Cahiers du GREThA 2011-30, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Nicolas Gravel & Patrick Moyes, 2013. "Utilitarianism or welfarism: does it make a difference?," Post-Print hal-01499612, HAL.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:pnegmi:9304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.