Testing Rational Expectations by the Use of Overidentifying Restrictions
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Startz, Richard, 1983. "Testing rational expectations by the use of overidentifying restrictions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 343-351, December.
- Richard Startz, "undated". "Testing Rational Expectations by the Use of Overidentifying Restrictions," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 04-81, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- McNulty, Mark S., 1985. "Information usage in the formation of price expectations: theory and econometric tests," ISU General Staff Papers 1985010108000013085, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Van Dalen, Hendrik P., 1995. "Intertemporal substitution in war and peace: Evidence from the United Kingdom, 1830-1990," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 447-469.
- Fisher, Brian S., 1985. "Frontiers in Agricultural Policy Research," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 53(02), August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:pennfi:4-81. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rwupaus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .