Robust Power Calculations with Tests for Serial Correlation in Stock Returns
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Campbell, John Y., 2001.
"Why long horizons? A study of power against persistent alternatives,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 8(5), pages 459-491, December.
- John Y. Campbell, 1993. "Why Long Horizons: A Study of Power Against Persistent Alternatives," NBER Technical Working Papers 0142, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Campbell, John, 2001. "Why Long Horizons? A Study of Power Against Persistent Alternatives," Scholarly Articles 3196341, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Perron, Pierre & Vodounou, Cosme, 2004. "Tests of return predictability: an analysis of their properties based on a continuous time asymptotic framework," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 203-230, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:pennfi:12-91. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rwupaus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .