Analyzing and Representing Multidimentional Quantitative an Qualitative Data: Demographic Study of the Rhone Valley. The Domestic Consumption of the Canadian Families
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:hal:journl:hal-00122817 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marie-Th'er`ese Boyer-Xambeu & Ghislain Deleplace & Patrice Gaubert & Lucien Gillard & Madalina Olteanu, 2007.
"Mixing Kohonen Algorithm, Markov Switching Model and Detection of Multiple Change-Points: An Application to Monetary History,"
- Marie-Thérèse Boyer-Xambeu & Ghislain Deleplace & Patrice Gaubert & Lucien Gillard & Madalina Olteanu, 2007. "Mixing Kohonen Algorithm, Markov Switching Model and Detection of Multiple Change-Points: An Application to Monetary History," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00176083, HAL.
- Marie Cottrell & Patrice Gaubert, 2003. "Efficient estimators : the use of neural networks to construct pseudo panels," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00122817, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsDATA ANALYSIS ; MODELS ; INDICATORS;
- C35 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:pariem:1999-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cerp1fr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .