Internationally Mobile Firms and Tax Policy
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vilen Lipatov & Alfons J. Weichenrieder, 2010. "Optimal Income Taxation with Tax Competition," CESifo Working Paper Series 3108, CESifo Group Munich.
- Christoph Sauer & Margit Schratzenstaller, 2002. "Strategies Of International Fiscal Competition For Foreign Direct Investment In A Model With Impure Public Inputs," Departmental Discussion Papers 115, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Peter Egger & Horst Raff, 2015.
"Tax rate and tax base competition for foreign direct investment,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 22(5), pages 777-810, October.
- Peter Egger & Horst Raff, 2011. "Tax Rate and Tax Base Competition for Foreign Direct Investment," CESifo Working Paper Series 3596, CESifo Group Munich.
- Egger, Peter & Raff, Horst, 2011. "Tax rate and tax base competition for foreign direct investment," Kiel Working Papers 1734, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Osmundsen, Petter, 2009. "Time consistency in Petroleum Taxation - The case of Norway," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2009/18, University of Stavanger.
- Steeve Mongrain & John D. Wilson, 2011.
"Tax competition with heterogeneous capital mobility,"
2011/25, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Steeve Mongrain & John D. Wilson, 2015. "Tax Competition with Heterogeneous Capital Mobility," CESifo Working Paper Series 5688, CESifo Group Munich.
- Thomas A. Gresik, 2001. "The Taxing Task of Taxing Transnationals," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 39(3), pages 800-838, September.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:norgee:8/95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nhhhhno.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .