Internationally Mobile Firms and Tax Policy
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Egger & Horst Raff, 2015.
"Tax rate and tax base competition for foreign direct investment,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 22(5), pages 777-810, October.
- Peter Egger & Horst Raff, 2011. "Tax Rate and Tax Base Competition for Foreign Direct Investment," CESifo Working Paper Series 3596, CESifo Group Munich.
- Egger, Peter & Raff, Horst, 2011. "Tax rate and tax base competition for foreign direct investment," Kiel Working Papers 1734, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Osmundsen, Petter, 2009. "Time consistency in Petroleum Taxation - The case of Norway," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2009/18, University of Stavanger.
- Vilen Lipatov & Alfons J. Weichenrieder, 2010. "Optimal Income Taxation with Tax Competition," CESifo Working Paper Series 3108, CESifo Group Munich.
- Steeve Mongrain & John D. Wilson, 2011.
"Tax competition with heterogeneous capital mobility,"
2011/25, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Steeve Mongrain & John D. Wilson, 2015. "Tax Competition with Heterogeneous Capital Mobility," CESifo Working Paper Series 5688, CESifo Group Munich.
- Thomas A. Gresik, 2001. "The Taxing Task of Taxing Transnationals," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 39(3), pages 800-838, September.
- Christoph Sauer & Margit Schratzenstaller, 2002. "Strategies Of International Fiscal Competition For Foreign Direct Investment In A Model With Impure Public Inputs," Departmental Discussion Papers 115, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:norgee:8/95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nhhhhno.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .