Vertical Restraints in the European Automobile Industry
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tommy Staahl Gabriel & Lars Sorgard, 1998.
"The Pro-competitive Effect of Two-Part Tariffs,"
International Journal of the Economics of Business,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 47-55.
- Gabrielsen, T.S. & Sorgard, L., 1998. "The Pro-Competitive Effect of Two-Part Tariffs," Norway; Department of Economics, University of Bergen 175, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
More about this item
KeywordsAUTOMOBILES ; MARKETS ; REGULATIONS;
- L62 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Automobiles; Other Transportation Equipment; Related Parts and Equipment
- L42 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Vertical Restraints; Resale Price Maintenance; Quantity Discounts
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:norgee:13/97. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nhhhhno.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .