Contestability In A Resource Market With Non-Convex Costs
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Asheim, Geir B, 1992. " Contestability in a Resource Market with Non-convex Costs," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94(4), pages 609-618.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antoine Bommier & Lucas Bretschger & François Grand, 2017.
"Existence of equilibria in exhaustible resource markets with economies of scale and inventories,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 63(3), pages 687-721, March.
- Antoine Bommier & Lucas Bretschger & Francois Le Grant, 2014. "Existence of Equilibria in Exhaustible Resource Markets with Econoies of Scale and Inventories," OxCarre Working Papers 146, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Antoine Bommier & Lucas Bretschger & François Le Grand, 2014. "Existence of Equilibria in Exhaustible Resource Markets with Economies of Scale and Inventories," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 14/203, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Mason, Charles F., 2012.
"On equilibrium in resource markets with scale economies and stochastic prices,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 288-300.
- Charles F Mason, 2012. "On Equilibrium in Resource Markets with Scale Economies and Stochastic Prices," OxCarre Working Papers 073, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
More about this item
Keywordsmarket ; costs ; economies of scale ; competition;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:norgee:02-89. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nhhhhno.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .