Heterogeneous Dynasties and the Political Economy of Public Debt
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- de Walque, Gregory & Gevers, Louis, 2001. " Heterogeneous Dynasties and the Political Economy of Public Debt," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 103(3), pages 369-389, September.
References listed on IDEAS
- John E. Roemer, 1986. "Equality of Resources Implies Equality of Welfare," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 101(4), pages 751-784.
- Atila Abdulkadiroglu & Tayfun Sonmez, 1998. "Random Serial Dictatorship and the Core from Random Endowments in House Allocation Problems," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 66(3), pages 689-702, May.
- Tadenuma, Koichi & Thomson, William, 1991. "No-Envy and Consistency in Economies with Indivisible Goods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(6), pages 1755-1767, November.
- Jeroen Suijs, 1996. "On incentive compatibility and budget balancedness in public decision making," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 2(1), pages 193-209, December.
- Koichi Tadenuma, 1996. "Trade-off between equity and efficiency in a general economy with indivisible goods," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 13(4), pages 445-450.
- Moulin, Herve, 1992. "An Application of the Shapley Value to Fair Division with Money," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(6), pages 1331-1349, November.
- Alkan, Ahmet & Demange, Gabrielle & Gale, David, 1991. "Fair Allocation of Indivisible Goods and Criteria of Justice," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(4), pages 1023-1039, July.
- Moulin, Herve, 1991. "Welfare bounds in the fair division problem," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 321-337, August.
- Tadenuma, Koichi & Thomson, William, 1993. "The fair allocation of an indivisible good when monetary compensations are possible," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 117-132, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grégory de Walque, 2005. "Voting on Pensions: A Survey," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(2), pages 181-209, April.
- repec:bla:reviec:v:25:y:2017:i:5:p:1155-1173 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ryo Arawatari & Tetsuo Ono, 2017.
"Inequality and public debt: A positive analysis,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(5), pages 1155-1173, November.
- Ryo Arawatari & Tetsuo Ono, 2015. "Inequality and Public Debt: A Positive Analysis," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 15-01, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Ryo Arawatari & Tetsuo Ono, 2015. "Inequality and Public Debt: A Positive Analysis," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 15-01-Rev., Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP), revised Sep 2015.
More about this item
KeywordsALTRUISM ; SOCIAL CHOICE;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- D64 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Altruism; Philanthropy; Intergenerational Transfers
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- H63 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Debt; Debt Management; Sovereign Debt
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:nodapa:225. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fsfunbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .