GMM Estimation of a Panel Data Regression Model with Time-Varying Individual Effects
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ravallion, Martin, 2002.
"Externalities in rural development - evidence for China,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2879, The World Bank.
- Ravallion, Martin, 2003. "Externalities in Rural Development: Evidence for China," WIDER Working Paper Series 054, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Massimiliano Agovino & Agnese Rapposelli, 2015. "Agglomeration externalities and technical efficiency in Italian regions," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 49(5), pages 1803-1822, September.
More about this item
KeywordsEVALUATION; ECONOMETRICS; MATHEMATICS;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:mistet:9401. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edmsuus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .