Multiple Free Trade Equilibria In A Model Of Frictional Unemployment
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marion Jansen & Alessandro Turrini, 2004.
"Job Creation, Job Destruction, and the International Division of Labor,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(3), pages 476-494, August.
- JANSEN, Marion & TURRINI, Alessandro, 1998. "Job creation, job destruction, and the international division of labour," CORE Discussion Papers 1998064, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jansen, Marion & Turrini, Alessandro Antonio, 2000. "Job Creation, Job Destruction, and the International Division of Labour," CEPR Discussion Papers 2472, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
Keywordsfree trade ; economic equilibrium ; unemployment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:mistet:8716. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edmsuus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .