On the Generic Finiteness of Equilibrium Outcome Distributions in Game Forms
This working paper is about the generic finiteness of equilibrium outcome distributions in game forms.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||1997|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA, CENTER FOR ECONOMIC RESEARCH, DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS, MINNEAPOLIS MINNESOTA 35455 U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.econ.umn.edu/
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Govindan, Srihari & McLennan, Andrew, 2001. "On the Generic Finiteness of Equilibrium Outcome Distributions in Game Forms," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 69(2), pages 455-471, March.
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- Litan, Cristian & Marhuenda, Francisco & Sudhölter, Peter, 2015.
"Determinacy of equilibrium in outcome game forms,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 28-32.
- Litan, Cristian & Marhuenda, Francisco & Sudhölter, Peter, 2014. "Determinacy of Equilibrium in Outcome Game Forms," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 17/2014, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark.
- repec:eee:jetheo:v:169:y:2017:i:c:p:128-144 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kukushkin, Nikolai S. & Litan, Cristian M. & Marhuenda, Francisco, 2008. "On the generic finiteness of equilibrium outcome distributions in bimatrix game forms," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 139(1), pages 392-395, March.
- Kukushkin, Nikolai S. & Litan, Cristian M. & Marhuenda, Francisco, 2007. "On the Generic Finiteness of Equilibrium Outcome Distributions in Bimatrix Game Forms," MPRA Paper 3325, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu, 2010. "Generic finiteness of equilibrium payoffs for bimatrix games," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 382-383, July.
- Andreu Mas-Colell, 2008. "Generic finiteness of equilibrium payoffs for bimatrix games," Economics Working Papers 1103, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Claudia Meroni & Carlos Pimienta, 2015. "The structure of Nash equilibria in Poisson games," Working Papers 25/2015, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Pimienta, Carlos, 2009. "Generic determinacy of Nash equilibrium in network-formation games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 920-927, July.
- Carlos Pimienta, 2007. "Generic Determinacy of Nash Equilibrium in Network Formation Games," Discussion Papers 2007-31, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Hans Haller & Roger Lagunoff, 2000. "Genericity and Markovian Behavior in Stochastic Games," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 68(5), pages 1231-1248, September.
- Hans Haller & Roger Lagunoff, 1999. "Genericity and Markovian Behavior in Stochastic Games," Game Theory and Information 9901003, EconWPA, revised 03 Jun 1999.
- Francesco Sinopoli & Giovanna Iannantuoni, 2005. "On the generic strategic stability of Nash equilibria if voting is costly," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 25(2), pages 477-486, 02.
- Iannantuoni, Giovanna & De Sinopoli, Francesco, 2002. "On the generic strategic stability of nash equilibria if voting is costly," UC3M Working papers. Economics we025620, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Francesco De Sinopoli & Giovanna Iannantuoni, 2003. "On the Generic Strategic Stability of Nash Equilibria if Voting is Costly," CEIS Research Paper 41, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Litan, Cristian M. & Marhuenda, Francisco, 2012. "Determinacy of equilibrium outcome distributions for zero sum and common utility games," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 152-154.
- Pimienta, Carlos, 2010. "Generic finiteness of outcome distributions for two-person game forms with three outcomes," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 364-365, May.
- Carlos Pimienta, 2007. "Generic Finiteness of Outcome Distributions for Two Person Game Forms with Three Outcomes," Discussion Papers 2007-20, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- De Sinopoli, Francesco & Pimienta, Carlos, 2010. "Costly network formation and regular equilibria," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 492-497, July.
- Francesco De Sinopoli & Carlos Pimienta, 2009. "Costly Network Formation and Regular Equilibria," Discussion Papers 2009-05, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- DE SINOPOLI, Francesco, 1998. "Two results about generic non cooperative voting games with plurality rule," CORE Discussion Papers 1998034, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Govindan, Srihari & Wilson, Robert B., 2007. "Stable Outcomes of Generic Games in Extensive Form," Research Papers 1933r, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- In-Uck Park, 1993. "Generic Finiteness of Equilibrium Outcome Distributions in Sender-Received Cheap-Talk Games," Game Theory and Information 9310002, EconWPA.
- DE SINOPOLI, Francesco, 1999. "Further remarks on strategic stability in plurality games," CORE Discussion Papers 1999030, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Yukio KORIYAMA & Matias Nunez, 2014. "Hybrid Procedures," THEMA Working Papers 2014-02, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:minner:299. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed