On the Generic Finiteness of Equilibrium Outcome Distributions in Game Forms
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Govindan, S & McLennan, A, 1997. "On the Generic Finiteness of Equilibrium Outcome Distributions in Game Forms," Papers 299, Minnesota - Center for Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meroni, Claudia & Pimienta, Carlos, 2017. "The structure of Nash equilibria in Poisson games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 169(C), pages 128-144.
- Pimienta, Carlos, 2009.
"Generic determinacy of Nash equilibrium in network-formation games,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 920-927, July.
- Carlos Pimienta, 2007. "Generic Determinacy of Nash Equilibrium in Network Formation Games," Discussion Papers 2007-31, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- DE SINOPOLI, Francesco, 1998. "Two results about generic non cooperative voting games with plurality rule," CORE Discussion Papers 1998034, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Francesco Sinopoli & Giovanna Iannantuoni, 2005.
"On the generic strategic stability of Nash equilibria if voting is costly,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 25(2), pages 477-486, February.
- De Sinopoli, Francesco & Iannantuoni, Giovanna, 2002. "On the generic strategic stability of nash equilibria if voting is costly," UC3M Working papers. Economics we025620, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Francesco De Sinopoli & Giovanna Iannantuoni, 2003. "On the Generic Strategic Stability of Nash Equilibria if Voting is Costly," CEIS Research Paper 41, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Litan, Cristian & Marhuenda, Francisco & Sudhölter, Peter, 2015. "Determinacy of equilibrium in outcome game forms," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 28-32.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu, 2010.
"Generic finiteness of equilibrium payoffs for bimatrix games,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 382-383, July.
- Andreu Mas-Colell, 2008. "Generic finiteness of equilibrium payoffs for bimatrix games," Economics Working Papers 1103, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Hans Haller & Roger Lagunoff, 2000.
"Genericity and Markovian Behavior in Stochastic Games,"
Econometric Society, vol. 68(5), pages 1231-1248, September.
- Hans Haller & Roger Lagunoff, 1999. "Genericity and Markovian Behavior in Stochastic Games," Game Theory and Information 9901003, EconWPA, revised 03 Jun 1999.
- Pimienta, Carlos, 2010.
"Generic finiteness of outcome distributions for two-person game forms with three outcomes,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 364-365, May.
- Carlos Pimienta, 2007. "Generic Finiteness of Outcome Distributions for Two Person Game Forms with Three Outcomes," Discussion Papers 2007-20, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Govindan, Srihari & Wilson, Robert B., 2007. "Stable Outcomes of Generic Games in Extensive Form," Research Papers 1933r, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- De Sinopoli, Francesco & Pimienta, Carlos, 2010. "Costly network formation and regular equilibria," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 492-497, July.
- Kukushkin, Nikolai S. & Litan, Cristian M. & Marhuenda, Francisco, 2008.
"On the generic finiteness of equilibrium outcome distributions in bimatrix game forms,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 139(1), pages 392-395, March.
- Kukushkin, Nikolai S. & Litan, Cristian M. & Marhuenda, Francisco, 2007. "On the Generic Finiteness of Equilibrium Outcome Distributions in Bimatrix Game Forms," MPRA Paper 3325, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- In-Uck Park, 1993. "Generic Finiteness of Equilibrium Outcome Distributions in Sender-Received Cheap-Talk Games," Game Theory and Information 9310002, EconWPA.
- DE SINOPOLI, Francesco, 1999. "Further remarks on strategic stability in plurality games," CORE Discussion Papers 1999030, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Yukio KORIYAMA & Matias Nunez, 2014. "Hybrid Procedures," THEMA Working Papers 2014-02, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Litan, Cristian M. & Marhuenda, Francisco, 2012. "Determinacy of equilibrium outcome distributions for zero sum and common utility games," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 152-154.
More about this item
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:69:y:2001:i:2:p:455-71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.