Business Ownership and Economic Growth: an Empirical Investigation
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- André van Stel & Roy Thurik & Sander Wennekers & Martin Carree, 1999. "Business ownership and economic growth: an emperial investigation," Scales Research Reports H199809, EIM Business and Policy Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carl Magnus Bjuggren & Dan Johansson & Mikael Stenkula, 2012.
"Using self-employment as proxy for entrepreneurship: some empirical caveats,"
International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small Business,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 17(3), pages 290-303.
- Bjuggren, Carl Magnus & Johansson, Dan & Stenkula, Mikael, 2010. "Using Self-employment as Proxy for Entrepreneurship: Some Empirical Caveats," Ratio Working Papers 154, The Ratio Institute.
- Bjuggren, Carl Magnus & Johansson, Dan & Stenkula, Mikael, 2010. "Using Self-employment as Proxy for Entrepreneurship: Some Empirical Caveats," Working Paper Series 845, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Mark Sanders, 2007. "Scientific Paradigms, Entrepreneurial Opportunities and Cycles in Economic Growth," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 28(4), pages 339-354, April.
More about this item
KeywordsECONOMIC GROWTH ; BUSINESS MANAGEMENT ; OWNERS;
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:miklrr:9809/e. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .