Issues of Environmental and Labor Standards in the Global Trading System
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Brown, D.K. & Deardorff, A.V. & Stern, R.M., 1997. "Issues of Environmental and labor Standards in the Global Trading System," Working Papers 398, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chau, Nancy H., 2016. "On sweatshop jobs and decent work," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 120-134.
- Drusilla K. Brown, 1998. "A Transactions Cost Politics Analysis of International Child Labor Standards," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 9819, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Chau, Nancy H., 2009. "Sweatshop Equilibrium," IZA Discussion Papers 4363, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:8:y:2002:i:1:p:10-19 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nirvikar Singh, 2004. "The Impact of International Labor Standards: A Survey of Economic Theory," International Trade 0412007, EconWPA.
- Lorenzo Garbo, 2002. "International convergence in regulation: The case of measurable standards," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 8(1), pages 10-19, February.
More about this item
KeywordsLABOUR MARKET ; ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY ; STANDARDS ; INTERNATIONAL TRADE;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:michet:97-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.