Testing a Regression Model when we Have Smooth Alternatives in Mind
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Wolfgang Härdle, 1999. "Testing a Regression Model When We Have Smooth Alternatives in Mind," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 26(2), pages 221-238.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gao, Jiti & Tong, Howell & Wolff, Rodney, 2002. "Model Specification Tests in Nonparametric Stochastic Regression Models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 324-359, November.
- Delsol, Laurent & Ferraty, Frédéric & Vieu, Philippe, 2011. "Structural test in regression on functional variables," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 102(3), pages 422-447, March.
More about this item
KeywordsTESTING ; MODELS;
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:louvis:9808. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .