Demand Aggregation under Structural Stability
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
More about this item
KeywordsCONSUMPTION ; INCOME DISTRIBUTION ; HOUSEHOLD;
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
- E10 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:louvis:9804. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .