Substitution, Risk Aversion, Taste Shocks and Equity Premia
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Michel Normandin & Pascal St-Amour, 1998. "Substitution, risk aversion, taste shocks and equity premia," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(3), pages 265-281.
- Michel Normandin & Pascal St-Amour, 1996. "Substitution, Risk Aversion, Taste Shocks and Equity Premia," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 39, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Michel Normandin & Pascal St-Amour, 1996. "Substitution, Risk Aversion, Taste Shocks and Equity Premia," Finance 9607001, EconWPA.
- Normandin, Michel & St-Amour, Pascal, 1996. "Substitution, Risk Aversion, Taste Shocks and Equity Premia," Cahiers de recherche 9606, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul B. Simpson, 1969. "On Defining Areas of Voter Choice: Professor Tullock on Stable Voting," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 83(3), pages 478-490.
- Saari, Donald G., 1989. "A dictionary for voting paradoxes," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 443-475, August.
- Kramer, Gerald H., 1977. "A dynamical model of political equilibrium," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 310-334, December.
- Young, H. P., 1974. "An axiomatization of Borda's rule," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 43-52, September.
- Jonathan Levin & Barry Nalebuff, 1995. "An Introduction to Vote-Counting Schemes," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(1), pages 3-26, Winter.
- Peyton Young, 1995. "Optimal Voting Rules," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(1), pages 51-64, Winter.
- Saari, Donald G, 1990. "Susceptibility to Manipulation," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 64(1), pages 21-41, January.
- I. Good, 1971. "A note on condorcet sets," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 97-101, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian Traeger, 2014.
"Why uncertainty matters: discounting under intertemporal risk aversion and ambiguity,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 56(3), pages 627-664, August.
- Christian Traeger, 2012. "Why Uncertainty Matters - Discounting under Intertemporal Risk Aversion and Ambiguity," CESifo Working Paper Series 3727, CESifo Group Munich.
- Traeger, Christian P., 2012. "Why uncertainty matters - discounting under intertemporal risk aversion and ambiguity," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt2w614303, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Traeger, Christian P., 2011. "Interemporal Risk Aversion - or - Wouldn't it be Nice to Tell Whether Robinson Crusoe is Risk," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt67d581xt, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- COUTURE Stephane & REYNAUD Arnaud, 2006. "Multi-stand Forest Management Under a Climatic Risk: Do time and Risk Preferences Matter?," LERNA Working Papers 06.17.210, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Rui Albuquerque & Martin Eichenbaum & Victor Xi Luo & Sergio Rebelo, 2016.
"Valuation Risk and Asset Pricing,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 71(6), pages 2861-2904, December.
- Albuquerque, Rui & Eichenbaum, Martin & Rebelo, Sérgio, 2012. "Valuation Risk and Asset Pricing," CEPR Discussion Papers 9262, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rui Albuquerque & Martin S. Eichenbaum & Sergio Rebelo, 2012. "Valuation Risk and Asset Pricing," NBER Working Papers 18617, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michel Normandin, 1999. "The Integration of Financial Markets and the Conduct of Monetary Policies: The Case of Canada and the United States," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 67, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Minh Ha-Duong & Nicolas Treich, 1999. "Recursive Intergenerational Utility in Global Climate Risk Modeling," CIRANO Working Papers 99s-40, CIRANO.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/13361 is not listed on IDEAS
- Minh Ha-Duong & Nicolas Treich, 2004.
"Risk Aversion, Intergenerational Equity and Climate Change,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 28(2), pages 195-207, June.
- Minh Ha-Duong & Nicolas Treich, 2004. "Risk aversion, intergenerational equity and climate change," Post-Print halshs-00000680, HAL.
- Frédéric Gonand, 2014. "Fostering Renewables and Recycling a Carbon Tax: Joint Aggregate and Intergenerational Redistributive Effects," Working Papers 1408, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Pommeret, Aude & Smith, William T., 2005.
"Fertility, volatility, and growth,"
Elsevier, pages 347-353.
- Aude POMMERET & William T. SMITH, 2004. "Fertility, Volatility, and Growth," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 04.08, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Femminis, Gianluca, 2008. "Risk-aversion and the investment-uncertainty relationship: The role of capital depreciation," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 65(3-4), pages 585-591, March.
- Frederic Gonand, 2014. "The Social Aversion to Intergenerational Inequality and the Recycling of a Carbon Tax," Working Papers 1412, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Bouaddi, Mohammed & Larocque, Denis & Normandin, Michel, 2015. "Equity premia and state-dependent risks," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 393-409.
- Jeong, Daehee & Kim, Hwagyun & Park, Joon Y., 2015. "Does ambiguity matter? Estimating asset pricing models with a multiple-priors recursive utility," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 361-382.
- Qiang Dai & Olesya V. Grishchenko, 2014.
"An Empirical Investigation of Consumption-Based Asset Pricing Models with Stochastic Habit Formation,"
Quarterly Journal of Finance (QJF),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 4(01), pages 1-34.
- Qiang Dai & Olesya V. Grishchenko, 2011. "An empirical investigation of consumption-based asset pricing models with stochastic habit formation," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2011-47, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Michel Normandin, 2006. "The Effects of Monetary-Policy Shocks on Real Wages: A Multi-Country Investigation The Effects of Monetary-Policy Shocks on Real Wages: A Multi-Country Investigationv," Cahiers de recherche 06-04, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Michel Normandin, 2004.
"Canadian and U.S. financial markets: testing the international integration hypothesis under time-varying conditional volatility,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 37(4), pages 1021-1041, November.
- Michel Normandin, 2003. "Canadian and U.S. Financial Markets: Testing the International Integration Hypothesis Under Time-Varying Conditional Volatility," Cahiers de recherche 03-08, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Berg Cui & Yoosoon Chang & Joon Park, 2017. "Evaluating Consumption CAPM under Heterogeneous Preferences," Caepr Working Papers 2017-013 Classification-G, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Richard E. Howitt & Siwa Msangi & Arnaud Reynaud & Keith C. Knapp, 2005. "Estimating Intertemporal Preferences for Natural Resource Allocation," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 87(4), pages 969-983.
- Frédéric Gonand, 2017. "Fostering Renewables and Recycling a Carbon Tax: Joint Aggregate and Intergenerational Redistributive Effects," Working Papers hal-01521857, HAL.
- Howitt, Richard E. & Reynaud, Arnaud & Msangi, Siwa & Knapp, Keith C., 2002. "Calibrated Stochastic Dynamic Models for Resource Management," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19620, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Noah Kaufman, 2012. "The bias of integrated assessment models that ignore climate catastrophes," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 110(3), pages 575-595, February.
More about this item
KeywordsSTOCKS; RISK; MATHEMATICAL MODELS;
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:lavape:9606. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/delvlca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .