Pollution Policy: The Role of Publicly Provided Information
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Kennedy, P.W. & Laplante, B. & Maxwell, J., 1993. "Pollution Policy: The Role for Publicly Provided Information," Papers 9301, Laval - Recherche en Energie.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caplan, Arthur J., 2003. "Reputation and the control of pollution," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2-3), pages 197-212, December.
- Khanna, Neha, 2000. "Measuring environmental quality: an index of pollution," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 191-202, November.
- Jin, Yanhong & Wang, Hua & Wheeler, David, 2010. "Environmental performance rating and disclosure : an empirical investigation of China's green watch program," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5420, The World Bank.
- Eftichios Sartzetakis & Anastasios Xepapadeas & Emmanuel Petrakis, "undated".
"The role of information provision as a policy instrument to supplement environmental taxes: Empowering consumers to choose optimally,"
DEOS Working Papers
1012, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Eftichios S. Sartzetakis & Anastasios Xepapadeas & Emmanuel Petrakis, 2009. "The role of information provision as a policy instrument to supplement environmental taxes: Empowering consumers to choose optimally," Discussion Paper Series 2009_02, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Jan 2009.
- Eftichios S. Sartzetakis & Anastasios Xepapadeas & Emmanuel Petrakis, 2009. "The Role of Information Provision as a Policy Instrument to Supplement Environmental Taxes: Empowering Consumers to Choose Optimally," Working Papers 2009.46, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Sartzetakis, Eftichis & Xepapadeas, Anastasios & Petrakis, Emmanuel, 2008. "The role of information provision as a policy instrument to supplement environmental taxes: Empowering consumers to choose optimally," MPRA Paper 12083, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- André, Francisco J. & Sokri, Abderrahmane & Zaccour, Georges, 2011.
"Public Disclosure Programs vs. traditional approaches for environmental regulation: Green goodwill and the policies of the firm,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 212(1), pages 199-212, July.
- Francisco J. André & Abderrahmane Sokri & Georges Zaccour, 2009. "Public Disclosure Programs vs. Traditional Approaches for Environmental Regulation: Green Goodwill and the Policies of the Firm," Working Papers 09.02, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Magali Delmas & Maria J. Montes-Sancho & Jay P. Shimshack, 2010.
"Information Disclosure Policies: Evidence From The Electricity Industry,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 48(2), pages 483-498, April.
- Magali Delmas & Maria Montes-Sancho & Jay P. Shimshack, 2007. "Information Disclosure Policies: Evidence from the Electricity Industry," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0707, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Hyunhoe Bae & Peter Wilcoxen & David Popp, 2010.
"Information disclosure policy: Do state data processing efforts help more than the information disclosure itself?,"
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(1), pages 163-182.
- Hyunhoe Bae & Peter Wilcoxen & David Popp, 2008. "Information Disclosure Policy: Do States' Data Processing Efforts Help More than the Information Disclosure Itself?," NBER Working Papers 14409, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jin, Yanhong & Wang, Hua & Wheeler, David, 2010. "The impact of environmental performance rating and disclosure: an empirical analysis of perceptions by polluting firms'managers in China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5419, The World Bank.
- Bennear, Lori S. & Olmstead, Sheila M., 2008. "The impacts of the "right to know": Information disclosure and the violation of drinking water standards," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 117-130, September.
- Amarnath Ananthanarayanan, 1998. "Is There A Green Link A Panel Data Value Event Study Of The Relationship Between Capital Markets And Toxic Releases," Departmental Working Papers 199818, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Mark Cohen & V. Santhakumar, 2007. "Information Disclosure as Environmental Regulation: A Theoretical Analysis," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 37(3), pages 599-620, July.
- Afsah, Shakeb & Laplante, Benoit & Makarim, Nabiel, 1996. "Program-based pollution control management : the Indonesian PROKASIH program," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1602, The World Bank.
- Foulon, Jerome & Lanoie, Paul & Laplante, Benoit, 2000. "Incentives for pollution control - regulation and public disclosure," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2291, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordsinformation ; public services ; government policy ; taxes ; market;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:lavaen:9021. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/grlvlca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .