Finite State Dynamic Games with Asymmetric Information: A Computational Framework
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ariel Pakes & Chaim Fershtman, 2004. "Finite State Dynamic Games with Asymmetric Information: A Computational Framework," 2004 Meeting Papers 41, Society for Economic Dynamics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Susan Athey & Kyle Bagwell, 2008. "Collusion With Persistent Cost Shocks," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 76(3), pages 493-540, May.
- Allan Collard-Wexler, 2010.
"Productivity Dispersion and Plant Selection in the Ready-Mix Concrete Industry,"
2010 Meeting Papers
105, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Allan Collard-Wexler, 2011. "Productivity Dispersion and Plant Selection in the Ready-Mix Concrete Industry," Working Papers 11-25, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
More about this item
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- C73 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Stochastic and Dynamic Games; Evolutionary Games
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:harver:2041. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ieharus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .