Are CEOs Paid Like Bureaucrats?
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||1997|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 200 Littauer Center, Cambridge, MA 02138|
Web page: http://www.economics.harvard.edu/journals/hier
More information through EDIRC
- John DiNardo & Kevin Hallock & Jorn-Steffen Pischke, 1997.
"Unions and Managerial Pay,"
NBER Working Papers
6318, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- DiNardo, J. & Hallock, K. & Pischke, J.-S., 1998. "Unions and Managerial Pay," Papers 97-98-18, California Irvine - School of Social Sciences.
- George W. Fenn & J. Nellie Liang, 1999. "Corporate payout policy and managerial stock incentives," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1999-23, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Rajesh K. Aggarwal & Andrew A. Samwick, 1999. "The Other Side of the Trade-off: The Impact of Risk on Executive Compensation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 107(1), pages 65-105, February.
- Rajesh Aggarwal & Andrew A. Samwick, 1998. "The Other Side of the Tradeoff: The Impact of Risk on Executive Compensation," NBER Working Papers 6634, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John M. Abowd & Felipe Balmaceda & David Kaplan., "undated". "Accounting Profits, Market Profits, and the Compensation of Regular Employees," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv119, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Saibal Ghosh, 2006. "Do board characteristics affect corporate performance? Firm-level evidence for India," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(7), pages 435-443.
- Clifford G. Holderness & Randall S. Kroszner & Dennis P. Sheehan, 1998. "Were the Good Old Days That Good? Changes in Managerial Stock Ownership Since the Great Depression," NBER Working Papers 6550, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- O'Shaughnessy, K C & Levine, David I & Cappelli, Peter, 2001. "Changes in Managerial Pay Structures 1986-1992 and Rising Returns to Skill," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 53(3), pages 482-507, July.
- O'shaughnessy, Kevin C. & Levine, David I. & Cappelli, Peter, 1998. "Changes in Managerial Pay Structures 1986-1992 and Rising Returns to Skill," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt3cm3820b, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- K.C. O'Shaughnessy & David I. Levine & Peter Cappelli, 2000. "Changes in Managerial Pay Structures 1986-1992 and Rising Returns to Skill," NBER Working Papers 7730, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:harver:1789. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed