Which Shape for the Cost Curve of Risk?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marika Cabral & Mark R. Cullen, 2016. "Estimating the Value of Public Insurance Using Complementary Private Insurance," NBER Working Papers 22583, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christophe Courbage & Henri Loubergé & Béatrice Rey, 2017.
"On the properties of non-monetary measures for risks,"
1710, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Christophe Courbage & Henri Loubergé & Béatrice Rey, 2017. "On the properties of non-monetary measures for risks," Working Papers halshs-01471888, HAL.
- Christophe Courbage, 2001. "On Bivariate Risk Premia," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 50(1), pages 29-34, February.
- Li, Sanxi & Sun, Hailin & Wang, Tong & Yu, Jun, 2016.
"Assortative matching and risk sharing,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 163(C), pages 248-275.
- Hailin Sun & Sanxi Li & Tong Wang, 2013. "Assortative Matching and Risk Sharing," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series 041, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Fatma Lajeri-Chaherli, 2004. "Proper and Standard Risk Aversion in Two-Moment Decision Models," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 57(3), pages 213-225, November.
- Malevergne, Y. & Rey, B., 2009. "On cross-risk vulnerability," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 224-229, October.
- repec:kap:geneva:v:43:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1057_s10713-018-0029-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Francisco Vázquez & Richard Watt, 2002. "The price of risk with incomplete knowledge on the utility function ," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 53(3), pages 271-287, November.
- Hailin Sun & Sanxi Li & Tong Wang, 2013. "Change in risk and bargaining game," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series 036, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
More about this item
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:gremaq:98.490. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/getlsfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.