The German Welfare States in the Era Kohl
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gohr, Antonia, 2000. "Was tun, wenn man die Regierungsmacht verloren hat? Die SPD-Sozialpolitik in den 80er Jahren," Working papers of the ZeS 05/2000, University of Bremen, Centre for Social Policy Research (ZeS).
More about this item
KeywordsSOCIAL WELFARE ; GERMANY ; GOVERNMENT;
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
- H10 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - General
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:euroef:99/9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efiueit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .