Gender in the Italian Welfare State Reforms
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carole Bonnet & Odile Chagny & Paola Monperrus-Veroni, 2004.
"Les systèmes de retraite et les femmes. En France, en Allemagne et en Italie,"
Revue de l'OFCE,
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 90(3), pages 343-378.
- Carole Bonnet & Odile Chagny & Paola Veroni, 2004. "Les systèmes de retraite et les femmes en France, en Allemagne et en Italie," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/2540, Sciences Po.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/2540 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elisabetta Addis, 2002. "Gender Symmetry in the Reform of European Welfare States," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 25, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
More about this item
KeywordsGENDER ; SOCIAL WELFARE ; ITALY;
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
- I30 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:euroef:99/5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efiueit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.