Effects of Social Security on Fertility and Saving: An Overlapping Generations Model
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Lakshmi Kanta Raut, 1992. "Effect of Social Security on Fertility and Savings: An Overlapping Generations Model," Indian Economic Review, Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 27(1), pages 25-43, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lakshmi K Raut, 1997.
"Learning to Perfect Manipulation: Implications for Fertility, Savings, and Old-Age Social Security,"
199704, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Lakshmi K. Raut, 1997. "Learning to Perfect Manipulation: Implications for Fertility, Savings, and Old-Age Social Security," Labor and Demography 9705003, EconWPA.
- Lakshmi K Raut, 1997. "Learning to Perfect Manipulation: Implications for Fertility, Savings, and Old-Age Social Security," Levine's Working Paper Archive 597, David K. Levine.
- J. Ignacio Conde-Ruiz & Eduardo L. Giménez & Mikel Pérez-Nievas, 2010.
"Millian Efficiency with Endogenous Fertility,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 77(1), pages 154-187.
- J. Ignacio Conde-Ruiz & Eduardo L. Giménez & Mikel Pérez-Nievas, "undated". "Millian Efficiency with Endogenous Fertility," Working Papers 2004-13, FEDEA.
- Mikel Perez-Nievas & Eduardo L. Gimenez & J. Ignacio Conde-Ruiz, 2007. "Millian efficiency with endogenous fertility," 2007 Meeting Papers 338, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- J. Ignacio Conde-Ruiz & Eduardo L. Gimenez & Mikel Perez-Nievas, 2006. "Millian Efficiency with Endogenous Fertility," Documentos de trabajo - Analise Economica 0037, IDEGA - Instituto Universitario de Estudios e Desenvolvemento de Galicia.
- Stauvermann, Peter Josef & Kumar, Ronald, 2014. "Enhancing Growth and Welfare through debt-financed Education," MPRA Paper 59455, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lakshmi K. Raut, 1996. "Subgame perfect manipulation of children by overlapping generations of agents with two-sided altruism and endogenous fertility," Labor and Demography 9604003, EconWPA.
- Stauvermann Peter, 1997. "Endogenes Wachstum, Fertilität und Sozialversicherung in Entwicklungsländern / Endogenous Growth, Fertility and Social Security," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 216(2), pages 175-193, April.
- Wei-bin Zhang, 2011. "Elastic Labour Supply and Home Production in a Monetary Growth Model," Interdisciplinary Description of Complex Systems - scientific journal, Croatian Interdisciplinary Society Provider Homepage: http://indecs.eu, vol. 9(2), pages 87-100.
- repec:eur:ejesjr:64 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peter J. Stauvermann & Ronald R. Kumar, 2016. "Sustainability of A Pay-as-you-Go Pension System in A Small Open Economy with Ageing, Human Capital and Endogenous Fertility," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(1), pages 2-20, February.
- Stauvermann, Peter Josef & Kumar, Ronald, 2013. "Financing human capital development via government debt: a small country case using overlapping generations framework," MPRA Paper 47453, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:chiprc:87-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pruchus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .