Capital Accumulation, Income Distribution and Endogenous Fertility in an Overlapping General Equilibrium Model
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fernando Veloso, 2000.
"Wealth Composition, Endogenous Fertility and the Dynamics of Income Inequality,"
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers
1281, Econometric Society.
- Veloso, F.A., 2000. "Wealth Composition, Endogenous Fertility and the Dynamics of Income Inequality," Insper Working Papers wpe_7, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Ugo Panizza, 1999.
"Income Inequality and Economic Growth: Evidence from the American Data,"
Research Department Publications
4178, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Ugo Panizza, 1999. "Income Inequality and Economic Growth: Evidence from the American Data," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1987, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Ugo Panizza, 1999. "Desigualdad del ingreso y crecimiento económico: elementos de juicio de datos de USA," Research Department Publications 4179, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Michael Grimm, 2000. "Comportement familial, inégalités et croissance : Une revue de la littérature," Working Papers DT/2000/09, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:chiprc:86-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pruchus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .