A Stylized Model of Financially-Driven Business Cycles
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Scott, Andrew & Uhlig, Harald, 1999.
"Fickle investors: An impediment to growth?,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 43(7), pages 1345-1370, June.
- Scott, A. & Uhlig, H.F.H.V.S., 1998. "Fickle Investors : An Impediment to Growth?," Discussion Paper 1998-134, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Andrew Scott & Harald Uhlig, 1999. "Fickle Investors: An Impediment to Growth," CEP Discussion Papers dp0415, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Scott, Andrew & Uhlig, Harald, 1999. "Fickle Investors: an Impediment to Growth?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2071, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nasha Ananchotikul & Nuwat Nookhwun & Paiboon Pongpaichet & Songklod Rastapana & Phurichai Rungcharoenkitkul, 2010. "The Future of Monetary Policy: Roles of Financial Stability and Exchange Rate," Working Papers 2010-07, Monetary Policy Group, Bank of Thailand.
More about this item
KeywordsBUSINESS CYCLES ; BUSINESS FINANCING ; CREDIT ; ECONOMIC MODELS;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:cemfdt:9722. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cemfies.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .