Estimating Dynamic Investment Models with Financial Constraints
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- García, Teresa & Ocaña Pérez de Tudela, Carlos, 1997. "Restricciones financieras a la inversión causadas por el riesgo de quiebra," DEE - Documentos de Trabajo. Economía de la Empresa. DB 6410, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- García, Teresa & Ocaña Pérez de Tudela, Carlos, 1997. "The role of banks in relaxing financial constraints: some evidence on the investment behavior of spanish firms," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB 7030, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Peeters, Marga, 1997.
"Does demand and price uncertainty affect Belgian and Spanish corporate investment?,"
23604, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marga PEETERS, 2001. "Does Demand and Price Uncertainty affect Belgian and Spanish Corporate Investment?," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2001031, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Sonia Ruano & Robert M. Townsend & Jesus Saurina & Alexander Karaivanov, 2010.
"No Bank, One Bank, Several Banks: Does It Matter for Investment?,"
2010 Meeting Papers
669, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Alexander Karaivanov & Sonia Ruano & Jesús Saurina & Robert Townsend, 2010. "No bank, one bank, several banks: does it matter for investment?," Working Papers 1003, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Ignacio Hernando & André Tiomo, 2002. "Financial constraints and investment in France and Spain: a comparison using firm level data," Working Papers 0214, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Jean-Bernard Chatelain & Andrea Generale & Ignacio Hernando & Philip Vermeulen & Ulf Von Kalckreuth, 2003. "New Findings on Firm Investment and Monetary Policy Transmission in the Euro Area," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00119490, HAL.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00119490 is not listed on IDEAS
- Garcia-Marco, Teresa & Ocana, Carlos, 1999. "The effect of bank monitoring on the investment behavior of Spanish firms," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(11), pages 1579-1603, November.
More about this item
KeywordsINVESTMENTS; FINANCIAL MARKET;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:cemfdt:9418. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cemfies.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .