How To "Data Mine" If You Must: Bootstrapping Stein-Rule Model Selection Procedures
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:82:y:1988:i:03:p:773-788_19 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:68:y:1974:i:02:p:626-649_11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kalt, Joseph P & Zupan, Mark A, 1984. "Capture and Ideology in the Economic Theory of Politics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(3), pages 279-300, June.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:68:y:1974:i:02:p:650-660_11 is not listed on IDEAS
- McKelvey, Richard D, 1979. "General Conditions for Global Intransitivities in Formal Voting Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(5), pages 1085-1112, September.
More about this item
Keywordssampling ; estimator ; economic models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:calirv:89-90-3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .