Guns, Butter, and Openness: On The Relationship Between Security and Trade
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Stergios Skaperdas & Constantinos Syropoulos, 2001. "Guns, Butter, and Openness: On the Relationship between Security and Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(2), pages 353-357, May.
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin C. McGuire, 2000. "Provision for Adversity," Journal of Conflict Resolution, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 44(6), pages 730-752, December.
- Anderton, Charles H & Anderton, Roxane A & Carter, John R, 1999.
"Economic Activity in the Shadow of Conflict,"
Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 37(1), pages 166-179, January.
- Charles Anderton & Roxane Anderton & John Carter, 1996. "A Predator-Prey Model of Appropriation, Production, and Exchange," Working Papers 9602, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Solomon William Polachek, 1980. "Conflict and Trade," Journal of Conflict Resolution, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 24(1), pages 55-78, March.
- Anderson, James E. & Marcouiller, S.J. Douglas, 1997. "Trade and Security, I: Anarchy," Working Paper Series 477, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsTRADE ; ECONOMICS ; WAR;
- Z00 - Other Special Topics - - General - - - General
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:calirv:00-01-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.