Commitment, Efficiency and Footloose Firms
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Osiris Parcero, 2004. "Inter-region Competition for FDI," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 04/100, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Devereux, Michael P. & Lockwood, Ben & Redoano, Michela, 2008.
"Do countries compete over corporate tax rates?,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, pages 1210-1235.
- Devereux, Michael P & Lockwood, Ben & Redoano, Michela, 2002. "Do Countries Compete Over Corporate Tax Rates?," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 642, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Devereux, Michael P. & Lockwood, Ben & Redoano, Michela, 2002. "Do Countries Compete over Corporate Tax Rates?," CEPR Discussion Papers 3400, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Davies, Ronald B. & Ellis, Christopher J., 2007.
"Competition in taxes and performance requirements for foreign direct investment,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 51(6), pages 1423-1442, August.
- Ronald B. Davies & Christopher J. Ellis, 2001. "Competition in Taxes and Performance Requirements for Foreign Direct Investment," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2001-4, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 01 Jun 2001.
- Ferrett, Ben & Hoefele, Andreas & Wooton, Ian, 2016. "Does tax competition make mobile firms more footloose?," CEPR Discussion Papers 11325, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chris Doyle & Sweder Wijnbergen, 1994.
"Taxation of foreign multinationals: A sequential bargaining approach to tax holidays,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 1(3), pages 211-225, October.
- Doyle, Christopher & van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1984. "Taxation of Foreign Multinationals: A Sequential Bargaining Approach to Tax Holidays," CEPR Discussion Papers 25, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kiymaz, Koray & Taylor, Leon, 2000.
"Competition for foreign direct investment when countries are not sure of site values,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 53-68, February.
- Koray Kiymaz & Leon Taylor, 1998. "Competition for foreign direct investment when countries are not sure of site values," International Trade 9812001, EconWPA, revised 19 May 1999.
- Jean-François Wen, 1997. "Tax Holidays and the International Capital Market," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 4(2), pages 129-148, May.
- Ying, Qianwei & Yang, Quanfa, 2007. "The role of information in the competition for FDI under uncertainty," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 62-70, June.
- Fumagalli, Chiara, 2003. "On the welfare effects of competition for foreign direct investments," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 47(6), pages 963-983, December.
- Bruno Jullien & Frederic Rychen & Antoine Soubeyran, 2000. "Local Public Investment and Competition for a Firm," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1400, Econometric Society.
- Parcero, O.J., 2007. "Inter-jurisdiction subsidy competition for a new production plant: What is the central government optimal policy?," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 688-702, November.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic equilibrium ; economic models ; production ; government;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:calgar:126. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/declgca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .